Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ribbonwich candles are some of my favorite candles

I enjoy having candles all over my house. My sister in law likes the fragrance candles that make the whole house smell nice. I like having those types of candles too. For christmas I was thinking of getting her some Ribbonwick Candles because I know she hasn't ever bought any of those candles before. I like surprising her with different types of candles.

I like the look of the ribbonwick candles when they are lighted up. I will admit to being mesmerized by the flame when I have my candle on. I also love the smell of the vanilla candle I have. I am troubled by which scent to get her though. I might just get her two since the ribbonwick candles are 20 percent off. Plus they have new fall scents which I want to get for myself too.

No comments: