Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

School supplies at a bargain price

Having kids in high school and junior high means that I need to  buy lots of  school supplies. The things that are needed in hte upper grades can be quite costly but you know how I am, I shop for the best deals all the time. My kids needed flash drives for their school and I did my best to find the best deal. I chose the Kingston 8GB DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 Flash Drives that came in a 2 pack for 9.99 I was so glad to find this deal because both my girls needed to have a flash drive.

You better believe I stocked up and bought an extra two just in case they need more or need to replace the one I got them. My boys are still in elementary school but I bet they will start needing items such as hard drives now that they have started using computers inside their classroom too. I cant believe how much things have changed since I went to school.

No comments: