Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Get yourself an android tablet

Do you want a Ipad  but cannot afford the cost of an Apple Ipad? Why not get a tablet instead? SOme WiFi tablets are comparable to the apple ipad. You can do the same things on a tablet as you can on an Ipad. You can watch movies on this Atria Aero Tablet. You can also video chat on this tablet. If games and apps are your thing this Atria tablet provides all the features available on google android.

I know I would much rather spend less than 200 dollars on a android tablet than over 500 on an apple Ipad. Maybe when the cost of the Ipad goes down I will consider getting one. Right now my children can enjoy this tablet and play games on this tablet. I might even hook this tablet up to my flatscreen tv and enjoy watching movies that way.

No comments: