Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Get a bluetooth headset for less than 10 dollars

Everyone knows how important it is to drive with a bluetooth head set when you need to answer cellphone calls. Not only is it against the law to be driving and and talking on your cellphone but it is also dangerous. I have seen terrible accidents that could have been prevented if the person had been using a bluetooth headset or weren't talking on their cellphone. If you are worried about the cost of buying a bluetooth headset I have found you one that cost less than 10 dollars and it is good from the reviews I have read about it.

The Anycom Executive EX1 Noise Reduction Bluetooth Headset can be found for less than 10 dollars and it provides 7.5 hours of talktime which is really good in my opinion. I am constantly receiving calls on my cellphone but my one rule is that if I am driving and I dont have my bluetooth on I will not accept calls while driving. Be safe on the road and invest on a bluetooth headset if you need to answer calls.

No comments: