Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Always back up your files and pictures

I love taking pictures and the worst thing that has happened to me is that I have had one of my computers crash with all my pictures in them and I didnt have a back up. I sure learned my lesson and now I make sure I have all my pictures on an external hard drive. You dont have to buy an expensive  hard drive I went and got a Seagate Backup portable external hard drive and that is where I keep pictures and important files. I like how portable this external drive is and I love how easy it is to use too.

My hubby has been asking me to get him one for his important files since he sees how easy it is to use. My hubby is one of those people who do not like to deal with electronics and if it isnt easy enough for him to figure out he will give up on it very quickly. Luckily for him this external hard drive is very easy to use.



No comments: