Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I love this Oregon eco solar weather station

I have been seeing these eco solar weather stations everytime I go to my friends house and I have been wanting one for myself. I didn't know where to buy one so I went searching on the internet for one. I found the Oregon Scientific Eco Solar Weather Station,Charging Clock,Wireless Sensor and that is exactly what I was looking for. I always wonder what the weather will be like that day and now I will know.

I also like that I dont have to keep buying batteries for this weather station since the solar panel recharges the batteries. The clock on the weather station is always precise and I do not have to worry about adjusting it for daylight savings time. These weather stations are really cool and I am glad I was able to find one.

No comments: