Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I love the speed of this new computer

Having all my kids in school has shown me how important it is to have a computer at home. I used to be able to take them to the library and have them get their assignments done there but not now. The library in our town is small and they dont have a lot of computers available. I knew our family needed a newer computer than the one we had but I just couldn't afford to pay too much for one. I am glad I kept searching online for the best deal and was able to find a Gateway DX4860-UB32P Desktop & 20" LCD-LED Monitor Package. I am getting everything I need and for 499.98 which is very reasonable.

My children have had to write so many written assignments and have had many projects due in a short period of time. I am glad I didn't have to find them a way to get to the library and back to get their homework done. The old computer we had was running windows 97 and was too slow to do anything other than play games. My kids are just as glad as I am with the new computer. I can now learn about tungsten rings and not have to wait minutes for the page to load.

No comments: