Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why Didn't They Have That When My Kids Were Little?

Why is it that they are always coming up with the best baby gear now? Back when mine were little I had one of those umbrella fold up strollers that were anything but stylish. Now there are these modern Bugaboo strollers that is out of this world! My girlfriend received one at her shower, lucky thing. This thing is the coolest stroller I have ever seen! It's all ultra chic red, and, has all these amazing additions, to carry extra stuff. I really liked the fact this baby can even go on rough terrain! You wouldn't catch me pushing my old umbrella stroller in any trail areas! I am so jealous of all the new stuff. My kid's missed out. But, by the time my kids have babies, I will be right there with the newest, coolest gear for them!

No comments: