Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

My Favorite Baby Gifts

Why is it so difficult to find a baby gift? You know one that the mom will love and, the baby can actually use? Those Babys First Birthdays can really throw me for a loop. I remember when my little ones had their really early birthdays, I was always thankful when someone actually put some thought into their gifts. The ones that I actually kept and, will hand down to them when they are older are the ones that were personalized with their name. I think it's important to have something that they can have from when they were little. Keepsake type gifts have always been my favorite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes it is so difficult to find a qualitative and unique Baby gifts,.. But my sister gave a unique Baby gift basket..it is so cute..